Your consent is required
In the event you provide your consent, Vela Nomada will use its own and third-party cookies to improve the features on www.velanomada.com, to improve our services and to personalise and analyse your browsing behaviour on our website. We would like to clearly and accurately inform you about the cookies we use, and shall describe what cookies are, what they are for, what type of cookies we use, what their ultimate purpose is and how you can configure or disable cookies.
We never store our users’ personal details, with the exception of the IP address as described below.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on users’ computer, tablet, smartphone and other internet browsing devices.
Together, cookies help us to enhance the quality of our website, manage which pages are useful, which are not and which ones we can improve.
Cookies perform essential functions in the internet, delivering a series of advantages in terms of providing interactive services, enhanced browsing and the usability of our website.
Cookies cannot damage your device. On the contrary, active cookies help us to identify and resolve certain problems.
What type of cookies do we use?
According to the managing company:
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that our own computers or domains send to your device from our own computers or domains and which helps us provide our services.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your device from a domain other than ours. For example, cookies managed by social media sites or external content such as Google
According to the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser until you leave the website, and consequently they do not remain on your device’s hard drive. The information obtained via these cookies is used to analyse website traffic. These cookies allow us to improve the contents of our website and facilitate its use in the long term.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on the device hard drive and our website locates them whenever you visit our website. A persistent cookie has a specific expiry date and is invalid after that date. These cookies are generally used to provide shopping and registration
According to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are essential for the correct browsing and functioning of our website. For example, they make it possible to control traffic and data communication, access restricted contents, facilitate purchasing processes, use security features, store contents for sharing videos or content via social
International Data Transfer:
Purpose of each of type of cookie:
We shall now describe the cookies used on our website and their purpose.
|First-party / Third-party|
|gdpr[privacy_bar] gdpr[allowed_cookies] gdpr[consent_types]||
|These cookies are used for WordPress GDPR compliance to follow up on acceptance and configuration of cookies, and to manage the different types of consent in relation to personal data protection in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).||First-party|
|First-party / Third-party|
|qtrans_front_language||.velanomada.com||Registering the user’s language preference.||First-party|
NOTE: This list will be updated as soon as any changes take place in the website services we offer. Nevertheless, this list may not include all the cookies we use during the updating process, although they will always be cookies with the same purposes as those listed.
Google uses different types of cookies for products related to announcements and Google websites (e.g. AdWords, YouTube.com, doubleclick.net, etc.).
How can you configure or disable cookies?
You can clear or delete any cookies installed on your device via the settings options in your web browser. If you disable cookies, your browser may not be able to access some of the services and your browser experience on our website may not work properly.
The following links provide all the information you need to change the settings or disable cookies in each browser.
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad):
- Chrome for Android:
- Flash Cookie Settings: